Sunday, June 29, 2008

At the beginning

Sad version:
Is the music slowly dying away?
I know I've got my priorities wrong,
but am I turning into someone I abhor?
I've got to make some amendments
Time to get back to the beginning...

Happy version:
Donna Lewis and Richard Marx singing one of my all time fav songs

Chorus:
And life is a road that I wanna keep going
Love is a river, I wanna keep flowing
Life is a road, now and forever,
wonderful journey
I'll be there when the world stops turning
I'll be there when the storm is through
In the end I wanna be standing
At the beginning with you

1 comment:

  1. Listen to !Unwritten - By Natasha!. In case you wanna see it online first...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lFXy5bIiSA

    And let me know if u cant find a place to download this song :-)

    ReplyDelete