Saturday, June 07, 2008

Jazz for a change

I'm not too much of a jazz person. Was watching The Talented Mr. Ripley yesterday (a great movie by the way) when I heard this song. Matt Damon's done a good job performing this song in the movie, but nothing can beat Frank Sinatra's voice :)


My funny valentine
Sweet comic valentine
You make me smile with my heart
Your looks are laughable
Unphotographable
Yet you're my favourite work of art

Is your figure less than greek
Is your mouth a little weak
When you open it to speak
Are you smart?

But don't change a hair for me
Not if you care for me
Stay little valentine stay
Each day is valentines day

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:46 PM

    Great song. Happy Weekend, buddy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:19 PM

    Hey, heard that the Hogenegal issue has reached a crescendo between the karnataka and TN governments ? And as a result of it agitations and unrest abound in Bangalore?

    So, take care, when you go out, better speak kannada and hindi and don't show urself as a tamil, that would help!

    When you get stressed out in work, always paste some of my 'FUNNY' mails in your notepad, rest assured you would rock n roll with laughter.

    'Entertainment and comedy at any cost, even at the expense of the Self'. That's the motto.

    When did u rename Mokkais as words of wisdom? Anyway, I don't know, what form of 'Kalaachifying' is this :)

    Have a Wonderful Week Ahead !

    ReplyDelete