Sunday, July 13, 2008

To blog or not to blog

That is definitely not the question.

Why I blog or what my blogs are about, that is the question.
I don't know about others, but for me, my blogs are my space - my space to think out loud, to put across points, to tell the world how I feel, to vent my frustrations, to cry out in joy, to whisper in sadness. Its my space - where I can express my feelings, my point of view, things that I strongly feel about - be it people, events, organisations, activities, music, movies, books or just plain nothing at all.
This is the place where I've made innumerable friends, learned from people (learned what to do and also what not to). It has taught me things I didn't know about myself. I can always come back to my blog and relive moments from the past (even if reliving means reading about) :)

This is my space. I hope I am able to keep it this way.

Tune for the day: Back together