Sunday, March 08, 2009

Miles Davis

Listening to It Never Entered My mind by Miles Davis.


I'm not that much into jazz (yet). The reason for that being, melody in this genre not being very structured (or so I think). Maybe I just have to listen to more of Jazz to appreciate it better.
Its the piano notes in the begining that made me listen to this song. After I heard it once, I started playing it in a loop and now I really like the flow of the sax too. A silent, dark room - perfect setting to listen to this song.

Its been a crazy period. Hoping that the coming week is just slightly better. One thing to rejoice about for sure... Tuesday is a holiday. Yippeee! Will be content with that for now.
:D

2 comments:

  1. yup..live it piece meal :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Piece-meal' - heard this term being used only in Financial Accounting. Didn't know it was used otherwise :)

    ReplyDelete