Monday, March 23, 2009

Driving me crazy :)

It can get very annoying when drivers behind you keep honking when you have stopped for the red light. If it were green would I not go?
Pointing towards the light and signalling to driver in the rear view mirror did not help my case yesterday. So I thought a good way to communicate with the vehicle behind would be to have an electronic display board. Keying in text through a simple keyboard would feed the sign-board at the back. My board at that moment would have read "In case you didn't know red means STOP". Such a board could also be used for advertisement in case of commercial vehicles. And yes, the board would be functional only when the hand break is on, otherwise it would lead to a lot of unnecessary distraction. Ah! people should ask me for ideas :)

@ the driver who was honking - fine that you want to end up behind bars, don't make me your accomplice
@ the drunkard who decided to lay down in the middle of the main road - could you not find a better place to relax
@ people who decide to sprint across without looking - this is not your hallway, look before you leap

and to think driving on weekdays was crazy.... :)

2 comments:

  1. hehe.. hope you weren't thinking of this blog and didn't notice the signal change

    ReplyDelete
  2. thinking of this blog? something else maybe :p

    ReplyDelete