Sunday, February 24, 2008

Tag - Know your alphabets

Tagged by Vaish this time!

A - Available?
For an activity involving music ~ absolutely

B – Best Friend:
There's more than one person that I'm really close to. Each of them is 'the best' in their own special way

C – Cake or Pie?
Cake... yum yum

D – Drink of Choice:
Cold coffee with a dash of chocolate syrup
In case we're talking alcoholic - vodka with cranberry juice/sprite

E – Essential thing used every day:
Computer/internet - I know its lame but I feel incomplete without it

F – Favourite Colour:
Black

G – Gummi Bears or Worms:
Neither, I prefer chocolates

H – Hometown:
Bangalore

I – Indulgence:
Blueberry cheesecake - I'm known to wipe clean not just my plate but others' too

J – January or February:
January - Right after year-end and farthest from the next :)

K – Kids and Names:
As long as they belong to someone else, they're such a delight (yes I know I've said this before)

L – Life:
Life is what we make of it. Though often forgotten, constant recollection helps ~ 'coz this is the truth.

M – Marriage
Mar + Image = Marriage?

N – Number of siblings:
One ~ is just about enough

O – Oranges or Apples:
Apples ~ sliced and with a little honey on the top

P – Phobia
Eremophobia

Q – Quote
Accept don't expect

R - Reason to Smile:
Just don't need a reason to smile

S – Season
Spring - Bright n sunny ~ Makes everything around look so beautiful

T – Tag three people:
Aparna, Prashanth, Sindhu

U – Unknown fact about me:
I have to be mentally prepared for everything ~ doing something on an impulse is almost next to impossible

V – Vegetable you do not like:
Brinjal ~ don't know why I detest it so much

W – Worst Habit
Keeping quiet and annoyingly keeping the other person guessing about my thoughts :D

X-rays you have had:
Thanks for reminding ~ need to get my head examined

Y – Your favourite food:
Black Dal and Roti

Z – Zodiac:
Virgo

7 comments:

  1. Nice tag. I have three commonalities with you: phobia , vegetable and Zodiac :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. woo-hoo! thanks for posting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Srividya,
    Thanks for tagging me..I have completed the post:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That just leaves me! .........

    Darn it! Are your friends always this deligent?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ prashanth - not all of them... I mean not u :p
    just kidding - take ur time :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must really be sleepy. I made 4 mistakes in my comment!

    Argh .. Too much pressure to take! [;)]

    One requested change for you to be made in the post. Please change hyperlink for "Prashanth" under "T – Tag three people:" to "http://prashanthtrivia.blogspot.com/".

    Now I am forced to reveal my other blog. [:'(]

    Here is the tag response.

    http://prashanthtrivia.blogspot.com/2008/02/tag-know-your-alphabets.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ prashanth - another blog, more insight :) thanks buddy!

    ReplyDelete