Sunday, May 20, 2007

Quiet weekend

This has been an awfully quiet weekend (don't ask my neighbours **)

Watched Honeymoon Travels Pvt Ltd. The movie starts off well - but somewhere in between it loses its grip. It is a good effort but could have been made better.
I love the songs "Sajnaji vari" and "Pyar ki yeh kahani". Minissha and Abhay have done a great job with the dancing :)

Been listening to the songs from Cheeni Kum. I wouldn't use the phrase 'old wine in new bottle' because what Illaiyaraja has done to the old classics is just amazing.
I just can't stop listening to "Jane do na" which earlier used to be "Jotheyali" in the Kannada movie Geetha.
The line "na.... na na zidd na karo" There... that single line Shreya has sung it so well, I've been listening to the song over and over again just for that :)

** Quiet weekend would not exactly be what my neighbours call it. I've spent a lot of time playing the keyboard, working on a tune (with the volume really loud)

The tune

There... that was my weekend!

5 comments:

  1. So back to work on Monday :(

    Smiles :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about gifting your neighbours some bose noise cancellation headsets for next festival?
    [:p]

    I don't mind getting one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So next weekend on the row...

    ReplyDelete
  4. nikkon cool pix 4100 ... hmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ prashant - after every Sunday does come the fateful Monday...
    :)

    @ prashanth(msp) - buddy I myself wudn't mind the bose :)

    @ shruti - had a pretty interesting week, that should make up for it :)

    ReplyDelete