Friday, May 12, 2006

the "Legacy of Punjab" experience

Last weekend we'd gone out for dinner. "Banjara" of Ramanashree has now become....







They've converted the entire place to look like a Punjabi Dhaba.




The interiors look so authentic - colourful kites, bunches of glass
bangles, mud pots, charkas adorn the walls and the ceiling...
the seats are cemented...with cushions of course :)


If you are lucky you can catch some bhangra action too!
The food is delicious... all served in the typical dhaba cutlery!
I've got just one word to say....YUMMY :D

5 comments:

  1. lucky you.

    when it comes to budget restos with good ambience, chennai sucks.

    god save me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, sounds great!

    Btw, You've been Tagged!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont know about "legacy of punjub"...in my visit 2 banglore my friend taken me to the nandini wich was nearer to hi room..and another friend taken me for nagarjuna ....both are good....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nandini & Nagarjuna are both Andhra restaurants right? Been to Nandini twice but not to Nagarjuna.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes both are andhra style restaurants madam...

    ReplyDelete