Monday, July 11, 2005

No answers




Where did we go wrong she wondered. Nothing had worked, however hard she had tried. Maybe our relationship was never meant to be.... was her conclusion.
I didn't expect too much! After all, I am a human being and I have my own strengths and weaknesses. Who will listen to me? In everyone's eyes I'm the one who's at fault. Is there anyone I can speak to... who will really understand my point of view??? thus... she pondered into the night.. hoping the new day would bring with it maybe not answers to her questions, but at least some sign that life would get better...if it really was meant to be!

2 Comments:

Shashi Rajasekaran said...

hmmm..sleep indeed is a soothing mate... one thing is sure of each new day...its takes u far from yesterday..no matter how happy or sad it is...

7:26 PM
viji said...

Oh yes Rivi, been there..done that.
This post sure conveys a state of mind tht several ppl go thro :)
Tht pic u hv put up... really looks so apt...i cud almost c myslf in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment