Sunday, June 19, 2005

Still up ???

Could hardly sleep last night. Not that I wanted to stay awake or anything like that. Just kept tossing and turning in bed. Even before I knew it, it was time to get up. Knew I was going to have a rough day at work, but this rough it would be... I didn't anticipate.
Whether Mr. Murphy said it or not, I am saying this: if something can go wrong, it definitly will; if something can get complicated -- rest assured, it will. For the past few months, I've been doing this task, never has it been so cumbersome. What I had finished in just 1 day last month, I'd been doing over this entire week. It was due for submission today, so no matter what, had to finish it. Was in office till almost 10pm. Got back just now, amazing thing is I still have the energy left to check mail and write this blog. Well, now that I've done my deed for the day, I guess its time for ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz......... so off I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment