Sunday, June 12, 2005

Life…..Destiny….. Fate….?

The thought often crosses my mind. Is there something really called destiny…fate…. does everything in our lives happen as per what is written in the stars?
Whenever I’m in a phase in life where I find myself heaving, pushing and struggling to go forward, I tell myself-- this is how it is meant to be. The end result of the struggle has been pre-decided. I only have to go through this ; one day at a time and in the end I’ll reach the final destination --where I am supposed to be. This technique has always helped me get through rough patches in life.
But then, who is it that wrote up our destinies, and whom did he/she consult before writing it? What were the points that were considered for this? Is there any chance of making some minor changes if required? Would they be willing to do a cut-paste or a delete function if requested?
I realise that I ask too many questions. Maybe I should just keep these random ramblings to myself and spare the world of this misery.
Fat chance…... I suffer….. the world suffers…. (evil laughter)
So until the next time another absurd thought crosses my mind… cheers!

1 comment:

  1. I dont know whether my answer would help u in finding out is there something written in stars or are we already destined for something...like u said one day at a time, i hav a broader approach...simple equation E+R=O...where E is the event, O is the outcome...now R is not reaction rather response...jus look arnd...events keep happening...either its tht way it has to happen or by nature power or wht ever it may be...EVENTS happened, its happening and will happen...no body hav control over all the events that happens...and if someone claims so, i am not ready to believe...but we hav control of how we respond to an event..this is the most imp factor...some take the life as it goes...but i am not tht type, bcos i feel only dead fish go with the flow...our response are the cut, paste option...with proper and timely response u can change the outcome...i dont know whether i am destined for something nor bothered if so...but more important to me is i choose the path...though the path may differ, destiny remains same. If u make tht right response at hard times u reach the destiny with much lesser painful path...if not, still u will be reaching the destiny but with a grueling journey...so how u want ur journey called life to be?...it all depends on u...either be proactive and control the event if u can or if the event is unstoppable, make sure to respond to it in the rgt way...Life will be very much easier!!!...now let me stop here!!!

    ReplyDelete