Sunday, December 07, 2008

Hang in there

This was one of the first ever 'cheer up' messages that I received by email. Back in the days when internet was new and having an email account was considered cool. I still have a printout, though its now turned yellow with time, the message and what it meant to me then, still stays fresh in my mind.
For those who're going through a really tough patch... I know there is a limit to being tested but we've come this far, we'll get through it. Hang in there!

High by Lighthouse Family. This is one song that I love listening to when I'm feeling low and it always make me smile. Sometimes it takes a couple of times of listening, but in the end it does the trick :)

3 comments:

  1. awesome.. its indeed cool..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I learned it from our.. oops my ancestor
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GzCG2aSABk

    Give up???... Nahhhhhh... Where is that F****** issue?... Come on.. Let me deal!

    "This too shall pass" >:D<

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ passer by - :) I know

    @ arun - aaah! that's the spirit... aggressive, but I like it :)

    ReplyDelete