Tuesday, August 28, 2007

not *Just Another* monday morning...

T'was one of those days, when it is so difficult to force yourself out of bed. "Get up today, u don't have to do it tomorrow" was the only source of motivation I had. Why does the weather have to be so lovely on a Monday morning... cloudy but not raining, pleasant with just a pinch of sunlight and the lovely breeze...
Reached work only to find that everyone was in the "Oh I don't want to work" mood. But then, there's very little that one can do about that. Thus went half a day.
How about skipping lunch and getting some icecream instead... came a brilliant suggestion! So off we went to Mama Mia to get some gelato. Passion Fruit was the flavour I chose, far far away from my usual chocoholic tendencies ummmm yum yum.... that was until I dug into a Kit Kat flavoured cake :)
Reached my desk to learn that there was a courier waiting... (actually waiting for me to pick up) :) At first what was a shock, then turned into an even greater shock upon seeing the contents of the package. I'm so thrilled :)
The flowers, the CDs, books, poetry, calls, messages, the prayers and all the good wishes... thanks so much guys!

This is not "Just Another" day.... one of the best ever :)

7 comments:

  1. wait a minute, let me guess..... should I be saying, "Happy birthday"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ passer by - >:D<

    @ prashanth - Thank u :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ arun - 2 observations:
    isn't '(' supposed to be ')'
    isn't the '-' missing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry am very late dear. Belates wishes.>:D<

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ mm - thank you :)

    @ crescent - thank u so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Belated Happy Birthday Srividya

    ReplyDelete