Saturday, July 01, 2006

Wohooo I’m back

After a lot of thought and reasoning, I resumed my piano classes today. I did not have to think twice about wanting to learn, it was only the “Are you willing to get up early even on weekends” that had to be answered!
As soon as I entered the class today, I looked at the master I said “Hello Sir”.
Wonder of all wonders, the man remembers my name :)
He said “Vidya no?”
I said “yes Sir, I want to start classes from today”.
To this he said “yes yes, u have good knowledge, but why did you stop coming? Not well aa?”
(not well for a year???)... “No Sir... training, project work... busy...” I mumbled.
“ok ok, be regular from now on OK?”
OKAY!

I still remember the day I went to sign up for the class... funny story stored in my April 2005 archives : )

1 comment:

  1. hi sri madam ... how ru...first sorry for the very late reply ...actualy lack of time ...it is nice 2 read ur back 2 ur piano classes ...but i think it is not easy 2 wake up early in morning offcurse if we want it we have 2 do it ...i wish enjoy the music and life...

    ReplyDelete